We are a local, non-profit, support group for both full and part-time stay-at-home mothers in the Elk Grove-Laguna area.
We are a chapter of International MOMS Club®, which is the first, largest, and fastest-growing support group specifically for all at-home mothers. Please visit www.momsclub.org for more International information.
Here are some of the things that make us special:
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them. At activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life.
- Our chapter is nonprofit.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so dues to our chapter is only $30 per year for full membership, $20 a year for associate membership. Special arrangements can be made if membership dues would cause a financial hardship.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know you still need support as your children grow!
To join our chapter, please visit our contact form or email us directly at email@example.com (subject: membership inquiry) and tell us about yourself. We look forward to meeting you!
DISCLAIMER: This site is hosted for free by Webs.com and therefore contains banner ads on each page. Neither the MOMS Club of Elk Grove-Laguna, CA, or the International MOMS Club endorses any of the advertisers associated with these banner ads.